Sunday, February 19, 2006

Oh England...

So let me take you to the hills of great Britain. They are stored inside my head, as well as my

heart, adn since my heartis illiteratet his might cum ut a bit jmulbed! I think of the cool sunlight

coming down, bouncing off them, making their vivid greens shimmer. It is continually wet; you

have to be sure you don't step in a hidden soggy pad. To get there (to the tops) there are public

paths, and the farmers(well whatever they are) don't mind you using them. However, it's

simpler and much more exciting to fence-hop. Be sure to scan the horizon for bulls before

jumping over, and watch th ebarbed wire... God with a boy, and go for an indefinite amount of

time. You'll have good conversation or just be quiet and peace will fill your soul. Cares wash

away...past life slides into the unconscious as the glorious fresh air vitalizes, sends itself through

your body. Peace rushes over. Comes enarer to the soul than yet. Time runs endlessly... I

could stay here forever... Watch the sun...think...it go down...clouds over the ocean...

2 Comments:

Blogger ° ÐãVeØ ° said...

You're alive!
Those hills. Remember goin up there with me? It was pretty cold I seem to recall. And windy. And I didn't like all the poo. Makes me shivver just thinking about it.
Hmm... Those were the days.
Hopefully not long until we meet again.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Anna's Abstract said...

Oh do I ever remember. Daveo...can't wait to see you.

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home