Thursday, March 02, 2006

Uuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh...

I am sick, pining away…restless fantasies
No time to be
No time to sit think ponder
No time

Exhaustion
Must move forward…but there is a soul in side
Can’t be denied
But it will.

Pining away…restless fantasies
Would shoot me on the back of a sparkling star
Delight of the universe
Joy of existence

Lying with my piano music
Listen to teeth crunching away
Too tired to move
Too tired to do anything but want you

Want your strong mind to encompass mine
As your solid hands touch each part of me
Caress, sooth
Save
Rescue from wilting, meaninglessly.

To return your deep gaze until it consumes me
Your dark eyes one with mine,
Mine falter…not good enough
Yet better

Love me

But I can not reach out
You are as distant
As the earth from mars
And I as much vehicle as a paddle boat in space
You dazzle me in the night sky
You haunt me during the day
I will regret keeping my face toward you
What can I do?

I crave what you have
I cannot rest until it is mine,
And I am yours.
Until I can give to the world…

2 Comments:

Blogger Jón Magnús said...

WOW! Anna, I really enjoy readin your writings. Hope all is well with you.

7:46 AM  
Blogger Tomorrow said...

Wow, I love it. I've grown a love for poetry, and this is some good stuff. :).

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home